DIPOL at ENERGETAB 2015, Sept. 15-17
Energetab held in Bielsko-Biala, Poland, is an international energy trade show. In 2015, the fair will host 733 exhibitors from European and Asian countries. In addition to the presentation of products for the Polish energy sector, many companies, including DIPOL, will demonstrate new products from related industries. These will be modern solutions in the fields of video surveillance, fiber optic systems, video data transmission, and Ethernet networks implemented in various technologies, also using special devices dedicated for harsh industrial environments. We will also show products and share the know-how in the fields of GSM/LTE and TV antenna systems. Our sales representatives and engineers will be available to share expertise and offer advice on the implementation of telecommunication installations in buildings and on other subjects.
New quality in CCTV:high resolution analog systems
The new systems of coding and sending high resolution video have already taken over one third of CCTV market. The HD-TVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface) and AHD (Analog High Definition) systems offer video resolutions 720p or 1080p at price levels only slightly higher than those of CVBS devices. The key to the success of the systems have been the combining of the advantages of analog systems (the ease of installation and configuration, compatibility of devices from different manufacturers) and IP systems (high resolution, immunity to interference). In the future it is planned to increase the resolution even to 4K.
Main advantages of HD-TVI / AHD systems:
- no delay
- natural live image due to lack of video compression
- video transmission via coaxial cables
- high resolution – 720p or 1080p
- tribrid DVRs (HD-TVI) – support for HD-TVI, CVBS and IP cameras,
- high resistance to electromagnetic interference through the use of QAM synchronous amplitude modulation and separation of luminance and chrominance signals
- much easier configuration compared to systems based on IP protocol
- two-way communication – access to OSD menus of cameras and PTZ control via the video cable, directly from the DVR
- maximum video transmission range longer than in the case of CVBS signals
Taking into account industrial applications, the big advantage of the HD-TVI and AHD devices is the use of coaxial cables as the transmission medium. Many facilities are equipped with such wiring (all having older analog video surveillance systems), and the migration to IP systems based on computer twisted pair cables or optical fibers could be too costly or troublesome. In relation to IP systems, the new analog solutions allow for longer transmission links without intermediate devices (up to 300 meters, compared to 100-meter-long Ethernet connections). Alternatively, the HD-TVI or AHD signals can also be transmitted via twisted pair cables over distances up to 150 meters (using passive transformers – baluns), or via optical fibers up to 20 kilometers – using dedicated video-converters.
DIPOL offers complete ranges of HD-TVI and AHD products. It means a wide variety of cameras with different parameters, placed in various types of housings, suitable DVRs, and multiple accessories, also for changing the transmission medium. The visitors at Energetab will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the advantages of the new systems and to compare the quality of images from selected cameras.
HD-TVI - fiber-optic transmission
Video-converter ULTIMODE HDTVI-201 L2020
The Energetab trade fair is an opportunity to show absolute novelties. As one of the first in Poland we will present optical video converters for HD-TVI cameras. ULTIMODE video converters with 1, 2, 4 or 8 channels allow for implementation of point-to-point single-mode optical links over distances up to 20 km.
Infrared thermography is a perfect complement to video surveillance based on visible light and reflected near-infrared radiation. Analog or IP cameras used in video monitoring systems enable the proper identification of people during the day, and, after using infrared illuminators, also in the darkness at night, within certain limited ranges. A thermal imaging camera works properly without any lighting. The image from the camera shows the distribution of temperature on the surfaces of the objects in the field of view, so it can be graduated in temperature scale divisions. Due to no lighting required for proper operation of the camera, the device remains invisible in the night (an intruder can be unaware of its presence). Such cameras are ideal for monitoring large areas with no or scarce artificial lighting (forests, ports, unlit parking lots, etc).
Thermal IP camera Sunell SN-TPC4200KT/F K1631
Thermal Sunell cameras are among the world's best thermal imaging cameras. Thanks to using high-end infrared detector, proprietary image processing algorithm, and new-generation lens with high transmission factor in the infrared range, the camera works perfectly in all weather conditions (independently from fog, rain, etc).
Example applications of thermal imaging cameras:
- Intrusion detection even in bad weather conditions (parking lots, forests, water reservoirs, hydroelectric plants, ports, other areas with no or scarce artificial lighting). The cameras can effectively spot intruders day and night, despite rain, snow, fog, dust.
- Inspection of electric lines/cables, transformer and switching stations - an incorrect contact in an electric circuit means increased resistance for the current passing through and an additional amount of electrical energy converted into heat. The place with higher temperature is clearly visible in the image from a thermal imaging camera. The user can diagnose improper contacts, overloaded fuses, cables and transmission lines, overheated transformers.
- Machinery - detection of overloaded elements, bad cooling, increased friction; diagnostics of engines, bearings, gears, belts, shafts, gearboxes, pumps, compressors, blowers etc.
- Water supply and sewage systems - examination of the condition of water pipes and their insulation, location of leaks or blockage of pipes, diagnostics of pumps, valves, degree of filling of tanks etc.
- Tank level monitoring - the temperature distribution shown on the image from a thermal camera can be used to estimate the fill level of closed containers.
- Monitoring of the cooling process in the development and production of die-cast components - the uniformity of temperature in the components during the cooling process is very important for the quality of the products. Diff Alarm function (implemented in the Sunell camera) can automatically detect a situation in which the temperature difference exceeds a predetermined value.
- Monitoring and diagnostics of solar systems - damage to solar collectors could lead to reduced system performance or to a huge rise in temperature resulting in the risk of fire.
- Examination of temperature distribution on asphalt roads.
- Detection of hot spots in order to avoid fire.
Optical fiber - the optimum transmission mediumin any kind of industry
Fiber optic cabling is widely used in industrial plants, where there is a lot of electromagnetic interference from various machines, engines, high-voltage lines etc. Aside from the complete immunity to such interference, optical fibers guarantee galvanic insulation between connected devices - there is no risk of damages caused by voltage differences between network segments or by a transfer of voltage surges.
One of the basic issues connected with fiber optic technology is fiber splicing. Due to the price of the hardware needed to perform these operations, this field of activity was reserved for specialized companies. DIPOL, introducing EasySplicer fusion splicer, has revolutionized the approach to the subject of optical fiber splicing. Its reasonable price, combined with simple operation, allows even less experienced installers to start working in this field.
View of EasySplicer L5810
EasySplicer L5810 is a Swedish-made fusion splicer, designed for daily use in fiber optic installations. The device allows for quick and precise joining of optical fibers using electric arc. The splices are characterized by high durability and low loss. The splicing device is designed for use in all types of telecommunication installations, cable TV and CCTV systems, and is especially recommended for the installation of FTTH (Fiber To The Home) systems. A unique feature of the advanced device is a compact size.
At our stand, visitors will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with technical details concerning the fusion splicer.
We invite you to watch the video presenting the splicer in action
Industrial switches - equipment for all conditions!
ULTIPOWER industrial switches are capable of reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions typical for many industries, like increased dust levels, high or low temperature, high humidity. Such switches should also be mounted in hermetic enclosures installed on poles or other structures located outdoors. The ULTIPOWER switches are equipped with Ethernet ports (Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet, depending on the model) for connecting IP cameras, computers etc. The industrial switches are protected by housings with IP40 ingress protection rating (against solid foreign objects greater than 1 mm in diameter). All the Ethernet PoE ports can power the connected devices (after supplying the switch with 48-50 VDC). Each of the industrial switches has been equipped with optical module or SFP port converting the transmission medium to fiber.
ULTIPOWER Ethernet industrial switches enable data transmission at rates of 10/100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps. Their RJ45 ports support auto-negotiation and Power over Ethernet (PoE) functions. The devices automatically discover PD devices (Power Device) compliant with IEEE 802.3af standard and supply power to them. This way, it is easy to power network devices located in places without access to AC lines, such as access points, IP cameras, IP phones etc. The switches have been equipped with optical converters or SFP slots for installing modules changing the transmission medium to fiber.
The customer can choose the suitable model(s), depending on the required number and bandwidth of Ethernet ports (all with PoE option) and the kind of optical interface (SFP slots or built-in SC/PC ports).
We know everything about HDMI !
In response to the growing number of inquiries and the huge interest in the transmission of HDMI signals, both in home and commercial systems and over different distances, DIPOL has prepared a number of solutions and a wide range of products. The products can be used in homes, detached houses, clubs, pubs, restaurants, hospitals, shopping malls, electronics stores, and even on cruise ships.
|HDMI cables||30 m||Point-to-Point|
|HDMI repeaters||45 m||Point-to-Point|
|Transmission via UTP/STP||50-60 m||Point-to-Point|
|Converters to IP video||100 m|
(possibility of extending by switches)
|DVB-T modulators||300 m|
(possibility of extending by amplifiers)
|Converters to fiber optic||20 km||Point-to-Point|
At our stand, we will present the following products and subjects:
- devices for modern video monitoring solutions based on HD-TVI and AHD systems
- thermal CCTV - Sunell K1631 thermal imaging camera in action, practical applications
- cheap and effective methods of fiber splicing
- industrial PoE switches capable of operation in harsh environmental conditions and providing the most effective way of powering devices in IP systems
- solutions for video/Ethernet transmission in fiber-optic systems
- transmission of HDMI signal via different kinds of cables
- 19" RACK cabinets
- cellular repeaters/amplifiers and WI-Fi extenders
- communications antennas, including LTE
NOVINKY V KNIŽNICI
ULTIPOWER Ethernet industrial switches enable data transmission at rates of 10/100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps. Their RJ45 ports support auto-negotiation and Power over Ethernet... viac »
Systémy založené na optických vláknach sú stále obľúbenejšie. Všeobecná dostupnosť relatívne lacných prístrojov konverzie elektrických signálov do... viac »